2008. január 9., szerda

IT'S NEAR I KNOW


I wait the summer so much. I'll get 2 driving licences :) NIIIICEEE!
At the end of this week I go and take the bike home :):)NIIIICEEE! I have been waiting for that time so much. I'll leart no wheelie with the bike. OMG. I will have so much happy hours in the next summer :). I wanna I wanna I wanna summer RIGHT NOW! I will talk with my parents that after that i get the driving license to cars let me go to Békéscsaba with car when I will ride with 125 ccm motorbike on the training lessons . That would be awesome. I wanna drive. I'm so excited
I want to have my license in my hand :D
Now I'm talking with Bocy. He is a nice guy. Why don't I talk with him more ?! ( on msn)
I donno what more should I write here. I will think about it 'cause i forgot what I wanted to write.
See ya later

Nincsenek megjegyzések: