I disappointed in one of my girlfriends... Yes u can say " c'mon I was drunk". But that's not enough. U don't really sorry that event. You just laugh on that... I think it's not funny. What's more I think u souldn't laugh on that u ought to cry 'cause of that...But this is my opinion. (Maybe others opinions are different. Who cares?)
Ok Let's move on...
I was warking whole day long. I'm tired. I'm gona work 16 hours tomorrow. I guess it's gona be boring... Did i say how much i do hate jews?!
No?
Than i say it now. I hate jew people. Donno why. There is a beautifol girl in the camp. She is from Budapest. But i can't come closer to her 'cause she is a jew. She is kind and nice looking girl but 'cmon she is a jew... :( And i don't really like jews... :( One of my companies said that "Who cares that she is a jew. U gona have a lot of money." So they encourage me. But in the other company I didn't venture to mention them this problem... Donno what to do:(
But i won't do anything with a jew :(
That's would be strange from me. I'm not like this... I'm too particular. That's it :(

Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése