I have written the last post in english. Just because I was quite angry.
Today I have decided that I am going to write the blog in English. Maybe there will be a few Hungarian posts as well but I want to write most of them in English. There reason why I have made this decision is there are a few things what I do not want to let people know around me.
Of course they can translate these posts also but it is harder for them to understand what I realy mean. And if somebody does not speak the language as good as I do, they won't understand it.
( With this I did not want to say that I am better than they are, just if they donno the meanings of the words on their own, its hard for them to translate it with any type of online translator. Even if I use slang in my sentences. So here we go...)
I am still pissed off. I have not talked with Nikola since the last time (yesterday). I have seen that she is online/available in msn. But I have not started a chat with her. I have sent a few short messages. And gave her a call. But there was no answer. I donno what is goin' on.
"cant understand the reasons why..."
(This is from the lyrics of the song what I am listening.)
If I don't look these things with Nikola , my day was more or less good. The weather was beautiful today. I mean better :). It was about 15C° and it was sunny. If its going to be the same tomorrow I think I will go around the city. I'm not realy in a mood like this , to do a walk, but I think later on I would regret if I would not go. 27 days left. It is so hard to take it.
I wanna go home. I want to stay there . It sucks here...
I am tired. There is still no answer from Nikola. I have sent her that I will not look for her. If se wants to talk with me , than she knows where I am. Its enough for today. I gotta go to sleep.
Sleep well...
I miss u...........
"Only I want to hear you, or see you again..."
...:::Ger1:::...
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése